Searching for the best window cleaning company in the Temecula Valley?
25 YEARS IN BUSINESS
5 STAR RATED BY GOOGLE
5 STAR RATED BY YELP
The best cleaning experience you’ve ever had…..ever!
“10 TIPS TO HIRING YOUR DREAM WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE.”
Q. Why should you schedule your next window cleaning service with A B Window Cleaning?
1. We have been in business cleaning windows here in the Temecula Valley since 1998.
That means we’re celebrating 25 YEARS IN BUSINESS. YOU CAN REST EASY knowing you have hired an established, reputable company who has been here for years and will be here for you for years to come.
2. We have thousands of happy, repeat, satisfied customers.
You’ll join thousands of Temecula Valley clients and YOU’LL BE HAPPY you scheduled with us. Once done you’ll be be another satisfied customer too. Don’t take our word for it. Check out these 5 star Google reviews.
3. We use the latest equipment, technology, and techniques to provide a world class window cleaning service.
You’re MAKING THE BEST CHOICE for getting THE BEST WINDOW CLEANING service available in the Temecula Valley by using A B Window Cleaning.
4. Every one of our service technicians must pass a background check and drug screening before being hired.
YOU’LL FEEL SAFE knowing we took the extra step in hiring for YOUR SAFETY. No need to feel insecure about letting a “stranger” in your home. We only hire technicians we’d trust in our own homes.
5. Once hired every technician goes through a rigorous, extensive training program.
Just know YOU’RE GETTING THE BEST TRAINED WINDOW CLEANERS in the Temecula valley.
6. We keep our appointments. We email a confirmation the day before the appointment and communicate with you by text or call when we are on the way with an estimated time of arrival.
NO MORE WASTING YOUR TIME waiting around wondering if your window cleaning service is going to show.
7. We go over the scope of service and confirm pricing when we show up before starting.
YOU CAN RELAX knowing everyone is on the same page before any work begins.
8. NO HIDDEN OR SURPRISE CHARGES after the window cleaning service is completed.
The investment price you’re quoted before we start is the investment price you pay when we’re done. You WILL BE SATISFIED knowing you’ve done business with a reputable window cleaning company that keeps its word.
9. We use our own proprietary system for every window cleaning service.
This means that YOU WILL GET THE BEST SERVICE CONSISTENTLY whether it’s your 1st service or your 10th.
10. We are licensed and insured for 2 million dollars and carry workers compensation insurance.
YOU WILL HAVE PEACE OF MIND knowing that if anything happens, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
These are just a few tips to help you make the best decision when it comes to hiring the best window cleaning service in the Temecula Valley.
AND THAT’S NOT ALL! WE ALSO OFFER:
CHRISTMAS LIGHT HANGING
SO LET’S MAKE A DEAL! FEEL FREE TO PICK ANY 10 REASONS ABOVE FOR YOUR NEXT WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE, AND ONCE YOU’RE DONE CLICK HERE, CLICK THE INSTAN ESTIMATE BUTTON BELOW OR CALL US AT 951-304-9600 TO GET YOUR FREE ESTIMATE AND SCHEDULE YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT.
We’ve got your next window cleaning for your Temcula Valley home or business down to a science. Here’s our promise to you and what you can expect when we show up to clean your windows:
1. We’ll call or text you to let you know we’re on our way and give you an ETA.
2. We’ll show up in a logo’d vehicle fully equipped with the latest equipment and cleaners to do a phenomenal job for you.
3. Our trained uniformed technicians will go over the scope of service, explain the process, give an estimated time to complete the service, and confirm price before we start the service.
4. We always wear booties inside your home!
5. Once we’re done we check with you to make sure everything is good, then we collect the amount we quoted before we started. No surprises!
Q. How much does it cost to get my windows cleaned?
A. Great question and it’s the most asked. I’ll get right to the point. The truth is there is no set or correct price for window cleaning. There are a number of factors that determine the final price for window cleaning. 1. Number of windows – Most window cleaning services charge by the window. Pricing per window can be determined by the size and the location. 2. Scope of service – A typical full service window cleaning for a home includes cleaning the interior and exterior glass, cleaning the window track, (the part that the window slides back and forth on) and the screen. This of course is going to be more than just an exterior only window cleaning. 3. Quality service provider -A reputable window cleaning service will have the necessary insurances like liability and workers comp in case there is an accident while on your property. This is for your protection. Insurance costs will figure into the cost of doing business thus affecting the price per window. Hope this helps!
Q. Do you do commercial window cleaning in the Temecula Valley?
A. We sure do!! We currently service all types of commercial window cleaning buildings here in the Temecula, Murrieta, and Menifee area. From hotels, restaurants, car dealerships, office buildings, strip malls, and just about any building up to 4 stories tall, we clean them all. Most of our commercial window cleaning here in the Temecula valley is set up on an automatic service schedule for their convenience. We’d be happy to do the same for you. Please feel free to call us at 951-304-9600 to get a free no obligation estimate. Thanks!
Q. When is the best time to get my windows cleaned?
A. The best time to get your windows cleaned is when they need it. There is no such thing as a better time of year to get your windows cleaned. If it rains after you’ve just had your windows cleaned you’ll find that for the most part your window stays clean afterward, Rain mixed with dirty window equals spots. Rain mixed with a clean window equals a clean window. But even still, we have you covered at A B Window Cleaning. We are THE ONLY WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE IN THE TEMECULA VALLEY WITH A 30 DAY RAIN GUARANTEE!! So go ahead and schedule your window cleaning during the rainy season. We’ve got your covered! Also, The longer dirt , grime and hard water sit on your windows the more chance the glass will be damaged over time. Over time the sun can actually “bake into the glass with hard water spots, stains or screen burn in that will not come off even after a cleaning. Your windows are one of the largest investments in your home. The investment in a regularly scheduled window cleaning is a drop in the bucket compared to having the windows replaced.
Q. What is the best way to clean windows without streaking?
A. Well if you’re looking for a DIY project you’re gonna need a clean, bucket, water, soap, some microfiber towels a couple of squeegees, a wand to wet the window, a pole and a ladder to get to the hard to reach windows. Those are just the basics to do a decent job getting streak free window cleaning results. With a little practice and some common sense you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how good your windows will look once done. The key is practice. It’s really not that hard. It just takes some time to get the hang of it. Pretty soon your Temecula Valley home or business will look like it had a window cleaning done by a professional. If this sounds like too much no problem, CLICK HERE to get a free estimate and we’ll come out and do it for you!!
Answers to this and many other questions about window cleaning can be found HERE